4th Nine WEEKS OBJECTIVES- LAST UNITS FOR THE YEAR!
SOL PS.8 The student will investigate and understand characteristics of sound
and technological applications of sound waves.
Key concepts include:
wavelength, frequency, speed, and amplitude. resonance the nature of mechanical waves technological applications of sound.
SOL.PS.9- The student will investigate and understand the nature and technological applications of light.
Key concepts include
the wave behavior of light (reflection, refraction, diffraction, and interference).
images formed by lenses and mirrors the electromagnetic spectrum
\Monday, May 2, 2015
1. Log Binder as necessary
2. Complete the review activity " Breaking the Silence"- Video and Light Crossword Puzzle- Due Today
3. Finish your Lab on Light Concepts
4. Submit and Correct PS. 8 & 9 Study Guide
TEST TOMORROW- LAST UNIT TEST!!!!!! HOORAY!
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
1. Log Binder
2. Review answers to Section 15-3 Interaction of Waves
3. Complete Chapter 17 The Electromagnetic Spectrum Textbook Activity and Submit to teacher- To be graded
4. After completing the textbook activity, begin study of Properties of Light- Complete PowerPoint activity using Google Classroom
Homework- Review Notes
Tuesday, April 26, 2016
Photo used under Creative Commons from mikecogh